Sitting Among Friends Blog Party #7

I have been out of the office this week (aka at my desk with my laptop) serving my civic duty. I have not had the opportunity to do any writing because it has been an all day thing. Days like this I wish I had more prepared in advance. Many of you, however, know what it feels like when you feel like you can barely keep up let alone have a surplus of life available. I am also relying on scheduled tech programs to work. 

This is me this week. I hope to be back on track by next week. 

I just want to say for anyone who has the opportunity to perform what is considered to be your public duty, you should take the opportunity. I know at first it may seem annoying, frustrating and highly inconvenient to have to figure our a new schedule for your life for a few days. But it is an interesting process and it will hopefully teach you more compassion for others in the position of the court and you never know when you or someone you love will be on the other end of that and you need to be there for them. 

So without further ado here is this week's linkup.   

Now Join us as Friends Meet, Sit Down and Share Life at Sitting Among Friends Blog Party. 


Please linkup your family-friendly inspiring stories, recipes, DIY, homeschool, giveaways, 
and your life's greatest passions. Friends are here to encourage and challenge in your walk 
of life.

Thank you for posting and linking up. I try to read and comment on as many of these wonderful posts that I can and as time allows. I just want to say you are all doing wonderful work and praise the Lord that I have had the opportunity to come across the path of so many of you. 

This party has been great and it is thanks to all of you who stop by and share this party with your friends. Together we can make this a great place. There are easy share buttons to your left and on each post. Thanks from all of us! at  #SittingAmongFriends


An InLinkz Link-up



Blogger Friends, By linking up you are giving me permission to send you email notifications. They will come from me, Jaime Wiebel, and they are just a friendly reminder that the party is open.  I am so glad you are here today. Hope to see you back next week.