Loved Beyond Giveaway - The Winner Is Amy O!


With all the love in the air, I wanted to share some of it with you. I have a great giveaway available by signing up through the raffle below. Don't Keep this all to yourself. SHARE with your friends. Easy Share buttons are to the left or below!

Don't miss the post about God's Unchanging Love and the Sitting Among Friends Blog Party.

The prizes that you will win in this pack are:

This package includes some of my favorite things. I can't wait to give them to you. Just sign up below! The winner will be announced on February 9th so don't forget to stop back by and see if you are the winner. An email will also be sent for contact information.

This raffle is open to residents of the US and 18 years or older. This raffle is randomly chosen from an outside source and is given from Seeking God. This raffle is in no way associated with Facebook or Twitter. Raffle ends 2/8/16. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Labels: , , , ,